Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day the third: Day harder.

Ok, so I've already complained about my day to everyone I know, so whats once more. The gallery is in here somewhere, but its mainly me me me.

Got up. Went to apt. Drywall compounded the wall. McDonald's, mm. Coffee shop. Gallery. Coffee shop. Gallery. Coffee shop. Thank you T.A.N. coffee for putting up with my shenanigans (did somebody say shenanigans, I better go get my broom! [south park reference, if you really want to I can give you a link to the episode]). OK, this is my first time ever using a coffee shop's internet, and it is frustrating. I'd better try and get a hot-spot set up in the gallery, but alas, J.C. is too busy for me :(. I mean, it's understandable, he has his businesseses to run and I'm not technically an employee of his, just someone who hangs around in his gallery and tries not to cause trouble and to keep the door open and to maintain my own sanity, to mixed success. Luckily the spell check on my browser is working, for the interests of grumpster, who may be the only stumbler upon of my lowly little blog, but thank you anyways for your support and for not taking me seriously when I proposed earlier (I gave that bubble gum ring to Sir Flemming, and he's saving it for a special occasion. Cheer up man, life is good, you have a great job, a nice boss (well she's nice to me, nanana boo whoooo... for now...).

Anyways, I don't like writing in public. I don't really like anything in public, but I am trying to grow as a person etc etc and this is a start.

So nothing went well today, but I hope J.C. will get one of my many messages and come and join me for a coffee and listen to my crazy ideas for his little gallerie. Today was a fragile day, hopefully tomorrow I can get some things done and feel like an ordinary, stable person. Until then I bid you ado.

No comments: