Monday, July 7, 2008

Camera, Batteries and to be continued...

I found a digital camera this weekend for the gallery!!!! 8 mega pixles, and two AA batteries required (and sold separately) and desperatly in need of an SD card, so I can take more than 3 pictures without it filling up. Alas, I have to run to walmart and see what they have for what I can afford, unless someone wants to donate to the gallery, which is generally frowned upon I believe, but soon I'll be able to capture all the paintings (if the artists do not mind) and put it on the website (well this blog for now, but soon artbrutart.com).

Wish list: Someone who is fluent in FTP and DNS servers and websites in general. Anyone out there? Anyone at all? No? Shucks darn :(. The website buisness is a little complex for a first timer. I have an html web site built, just need help getting the darn thing up there. After that, writing a manual so that anyone can do it and incase I cannot keep up with it someone can update the poor website :(.

Anyways, gallery = best in a few weeks, looks great, clean(ish), full(ish) and even a new volenteer to sit.

Uh oh, laptop batter is almost done...

Post post post!!!.....

No comments: